F for Freedom in America
U is for U.S.A.
N is for Nobody can stop us from being obnoxious
OVER HERE ON INDEPENDENCE DAY.
(Source: dangaan, via pizzadunks)
zachary quinto is great because theres two sides of him.
the man who is known as best dressed look
then you have the wats going on look.
suave well-dressed motherfucker
Holy mother of…
can i have four chicken nuggets
Ok I was fine until the Martin one. #Dead
(Source: bones-get-that-thing-off-my-face, via justanotherspazzedfangirl)
“did you draw that?”
they ask as I continue on the same piece of artwork under my pencil
and immediately my eyes widen in horror as I throw the sketchbook to the ground, screaming “NO I DIDN’T WHERE DID THAT COME FROM WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT”
(Source: karaisdeadmom, via summerstarsandfireflies)
When you feel bad about your procrastination, remember that Harry had 3 months to figure out the golden egg clue and he waited until the like night before to do it. At least you’re not gonna die for not doing your homework.
Oh my god this is the most encouraging thing I’ve ever read in my life
im sorry, but did you just refer to the SNITCH as a golden egg?
(Source: bowtruckls, via andylevyold)
RECIPE OF THE WEEK - RANCH CHICKEN STRIPS (Easy and flavorful. I don’t dip them in anything - they do not need it!)
You will need:
* boneless skinless chicken strips
* 1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
* ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
* ½ teaspoon garlic powder
* ½ teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley dry ranch dressing mix
* 1 cup milk
* 1 egg
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
3. In a shallow dish combine crushed corn flakes, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and dry ranch dressing mix. In a small bowl beat together eggs and milk.
4. Dip each chicken strip into the egg/milk mixture and then roll in the crushed corn flakes/ranch dressing mixture. Repeat until all chicken strips are well coated.
5. Place onto a greased baking sheet and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through
I love chicken strips so much like it’s not even ok.